ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "venkatesh_ngl@rediffmail." <venkatesh_...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection Parameters for JDBC transaction Manager
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:00:46 GMT

Did anyone had a chance to look into my query ? This is causing a major issue
with the application I am working on in production and any help is highly
appreciated.

BTW , the transaction is defined as CMP and we use websphere 5.1 as
application server.

Let me know if anyone has faced similar kind of issues in the past.