ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "venkatesh_ngl@rediffmail." <venkatesh_...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Connection Parameters for JDBC transaction Manager
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:50:51 GMT

I have another question. If I have a file where sqlmapconfig.xml I have
mentioned it as 	<transactionManager type="JDBC" >
		<dataSource type="JNDI">
			<property name="DataSource" value="jdbc/abcd"/>
		</dataSource>
	</transactionManager>
Would the connection parameters set in sqlmapconfig.xml would come into
affect ? I tried changing the parameters to default values in setting
section but it caused a major problems with connections. The application was
not able to handle those many connections

The setting was as follows

<settings
		cacheModelsEnabled="false"
		enhancementEnabled="true"
		lazyLoadingEnabled="true"
		errorTracingEnabled="true"
		useStatementNamespaces="false"
                          maxRequests="512"
		maxSessions="128"
		maxTransactions="32"

	/>
Which connection parameters would come into affect? The one that is
mentioned in sqlmapconfig.xml or the parameters associated with JNDI
configurations ?