ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From georgj14 <georg...@nationwide.com>
Subject oracle's user-defined objects
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:36:06 GMT

I've been reading the iBatis's mailing lists about using Oracle's user
defined objects as out parameters for a stored procedure.  Issue IBATIS-145
covers the issue I'm having.  I'm able to use the test code to get my code
working, but I need to modify the iBatis source to do so.  I have to make
the method setType for JdbcTypeRegistry public.

The issue is marked as fixed, but the current iBatis release does not have
the JdbcTypeRegistry change.  Should I be registering the object type a
different way from the test case or does this need to be re-opened as a new
issue?

Thanks,
Joe George