ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From KWeisser <kewei...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Stored Procedure Problem
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 22:05:27 GMT

I'm not sure I explained it clearly.

I'm able to bring up the server, perform a search, and then view the details
of my business object.  I then click the back button in the browser, and
reclick the "View" button for the same business object.  On the second
attempt, I get the error I mention below.

I've put in breakpoints, and the data is the same in the procedures both
times.  Additionally, if I comment out part of the code that executes the
procedure it is failing on the problem disappears.  Also I've noticed, that
no matter what action I'm trying to perform it is continuing to try to
execute the procedure that fails (whether that procedure has anything to do
with action I select or not).

I just seems odd that everything works, I click the back the button, then
resubmit the same request and I receive an error.

The connection is being managed through a data source, so I know that this
is consistent from execution to execution.

Any other thoughts on what could be causing this issue?

Regards,

Kevin Weisser