ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception "XMLType mapping only supported for Oracle RDBMS"
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 03:30:06 GMT
Here's how to get the real resultset from a the proxied class:

*public* Object getResult(ResultGetter getter) *throws* SQLException {
  ResultSet rs = getter.getResultSet();
*  if* (Proxy.*isProxyClass*(rs.getClass())) {
    InvocationHandler ih = Proxy.*getInvocationHandler*(rs);
*    if* (ih *instanceof* ResultSetLogProxy) {
      ResultSet realResultSet = ((ResultSetLogProxy) ih).getRs();
      // do something here...
    }
  }
}