ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception "XMLType mapping only supported for Oracle RDBMS"
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:24:01 GMT
The code in the wiki article does not take into account the fact that iBATIS
logging changes the normal classes to proxy classes.  First thing to do is
turn off logging to see it will work.  Second thing, the code must be
modified to account for the proxy class if logging is enabled (add another
instanceof check for the proxy class, then unwind the embedded "real"
class).

See here for more information:

http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org/msg06898.html

Jeff Butler