ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator newb: table name(s)
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:35:06 GMT
1. By default the domain object name is calculated from the table name as
you see.  You can rename it by specifying this:

2. Regarding the column names, Abator will respect case if the
"useActualColumnNames" property is set like this:

  <property name="useActualColumnNames" value="true"/>

Of course, this is dependant on the driver returning the column names in
mixed case - sometimes drivers will return column names in upper case only.
If this doesn't work, you can rename individual columns with a
<columnOverride> configuration element.  If you do switch to namings like
Some_Column, then it will work as you want out of the box, but I wouldn't do
that just to satisfy Abator.

Hope that helps...
Jeff Butler