ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator Status
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 04:40:45 GMT
I'm not sure what the IntelliJ plugin might be, so I can't comment about
that.

There have been quite a lot of changes to Abator since the 1.0 release.  You
can build Abator yourself from source very easily and use it with Ant in
nearly any environment.  The documentation in SVN is also current.

I hope to do another release of Abator and the *Eclipse* plugin near the
beginning of the new year.

Jeff Butler