ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deprecated paginatedList
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:48:27 GMT
True, it didn't work with groupBy.  Also it's often misused and
misunderstood.  It never used any database specific tricks to make it
perform better - just brute force.

By the way, internally queryForPaginatedList used the overload for
queryForList that accepts skip and max parameters.  You can continue to use
that method to implement your own paginated list function if you wish -
although doing it with the database specific methods is far more efficient.

Jeff Butler