ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memeory leak in com.iBatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl class
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 02:55:53 GMT
Interesting.  The char[] are inside Strings, which are inside HashMaps,
which appear to be inside the parameters you are passing to iBATIS.  It
appears that you have some large HashMaps being passed into iBATIS.  I
submit that this is not an iBATIS problem but a problem in the way you are
USING iBATIS.

Make sure that you are not holding onto these large HashMaps you are using
as parameters - it would be very interesting to see higher in the
HeapAnalyser than what you've shown - where in your code are these HashMaps
being created?

Jeff Butler