ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memeory leak in com.iBatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl class
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 15:42:55 GMT
I just did a quick scan of the iBATIS source code and see very little usage
of char[] - and none at all in the class you mention.  The only place iBATIS
creates any char[] of its own is in the ReaderInputStream class.

Question - do you have many mappings to char[]?  Perhaps it is not iBATIS
that is leaking but rather something in your application is holding on to
the objects created by iBATIS?

BTW - I have used iBATIS in the exact same environment you mention for
several years and heve never experienced a memory leak.

Jeff Butler