ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Gurpiar Bassi" <gurpiar.ba...@pcmsgroup.com>
Subject Logical OR'ing
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:37:03 GMT
I am trying to do the following using IBATIS:

If(x != null|| y != null || z != null)

{

            //DO SOME SQL

}

How do I specify this using sql map using <isNotNull>?

The PCMS Development Team promoting PCMS Values
~Integrity~Respect~Commitment~ ~Continuous Improvement~

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person or
privileged material.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.  The views
expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of the PCMS Group
plc and should not be taken as authority to carry out any instruction
contained.   The PCMS Group reserves the right to monitor and examine the
content of all e-mails.

The PCMS Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 1459419 whose registered office is at PCMS House, Torwood Close,
Westwood Business Park, Coventry CV4 8HX, United Kingdom. VAT No: GB
705338743