ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to custom database exception?
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2007 13:35:12 GMT
That's a SQL/JDBC problem, really - a unique constraint doesn't give
you much in terms of customizing the message. I guess if you wanted
to, you could look at the message and try to map it to a nicer
message...but iBATIS isn't going to do that for you. It would be
infeasible to map any database error message to custom exceptions.

Larry