ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Abator Status
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 04:41:00 GMT
The IDEA plug-in is in it's infancy - if you see features that would
like added to it, or find bugs - let me know.

Feel free to check out the source (it's pretty simple to work with)
and tweak it to your heart's content.

The guy who originally wrote that plug-in is still involved with it,
and is pretty amazing at turning around changes, so if the source
looks scary, email one of us and we can probably help you get rolling
on it (or just do it).

The plug-in docs still pretty much suck. There are many features that
aren't totally documented. Again, getting the source may help you see
what's there, and also help you come up with more ideas about what it
can do.

Larry