ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jasmin_Me...@nexweb.org
Subject Exception "XMLType mapping only supported for Oracle RDBMS"
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:26:18 GMT
I am using code as directed in this url:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/XMLTypeHandlerCallback.java

It throw UnsupportedOperationException("XMLType mapping only supported for
Oracle RDBMS");

I have logger set to DEBUG  mode.

I tried displaying class from ResultSet like :

          java.sql.ResultSet rs = getter.getResultSet();
          System.out.println("ResultSet class is: " + rs.getClass());

The cosole displays

[20 Dec 2007 15:15:05] DEBUG [PreparedStatement] {pstm-100001} Executing
Statement:         SELECT OTM, SEQUENCE, MESSAGETYPE, MESSAGEID, STATUS,
PROCESSED_TIME, CREATED     FROM OTM_XML
[20 Dec 2007 15:15:05] DEBUG [PreparedStatement] {pstm-100001} Parameters:
[]
[20 Dec 2007 15:15:05] DEBUG [PreparedStatement] {pstm-100001} Types: []
[20 Dec 2007 15:15:05] DEBUG [ResultSet] {rset-100002} ResultSet
ResultSet class is: class $Proxy2

I am using JDeveloper 10.1.3.1

What should I change in my code to make it working?

Thanks
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION
Our domain name is changing.  Please take note of the sender's
e-Mail address and make changes to your personal address list,
if needed.  Both domains will continue to work, only for a limited
time.
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or agency to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the Navy
Exchange Service Command e-mail administrator. This footnote
also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.

Thank You!