ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Abhigyan Agrawal1 <abhigyan_agra...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS with DB2 stored procedure call problem
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:00:22 GMT
Are you sure that the user name you are providing in config file has
access to the schema? I tried simulating the problem but it is working
without specifying in the schema name. May be you can send what config you
are using.

Cheers,
Abhigyan Agrawal

"Kezerashvili, Denis" <Denis.Kezerashvili@gs.com>
14/12/2007 00:11
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

<user-java@ibatis.apache.org>
cc

Subject
iBATIS with DB2 stored procedure call problem

We are using iBATIS as a persistence layer running on top of DB2.
We've ran into a problem executing stored procedure.
The following works:
<procedure id="user.deleteById" parameterClass="DaoUserId">
                {call PERMIT.PERMIT_DELETE_USER_BY_ID_SP(#id#,
#updateId#)}
</procedure>
But this does not:
<procedure id="user.deleteById" parameterClass="DaoUserId">
                {call PERMIT_DELETE_USER_BY_ID_SP(#id#, #updateId#)}
</procedure>
The error reported is that stored procedure named
PERMIT_DELETE_USER_BY_ID_SP cannot be found.
Basically we are forced to specify the schema name for the stored
procedure. The schema name is set up in the config file and we do not have
Have anyone seen this problem and knows how to solve it? We have multiple
schemas used by different developers, so hard coding it is not an option.
Thank you in advance.