ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Vinaya Tirikkovalluru" <vinaya.tirikkovall...@converge.com>
Subject How do I customize the criteria
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:47:35 GMT
Hi,

I have a case where I need to do the following

Select * from abc.XYZ where col1 || "" Like (some value)

How do I do that?

I tried extending the Example class and Criteria. Had some problems,
though.

Was hoping somebody might have done it earlier.

Thanks

Vinaya

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination
or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.