ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "MCCORMICK, Paul" <Paul.McCORM...@doir.wa.gov.au>
Subject Custom list implementation
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 01:09:07 GMT

Hello List,
Is possible to choose what List implementation is returned when
queryForList(...) is called.
For example,  suppose I have my own list implementation that extends
ArrayList.  Can I do the following

	MyCustomList lst = (MyCustomList)queryForList("myQuery",
params);

Currently what I do is

	 MyCustomList lst =  new MyCustomList(queryForList("myQuery",
params));

Thanks,
Paul

"DISCLAIMER: This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or personal information and may also be the subject of legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information
contained in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message permanently
from your system and destroy any copies.

Before you take any action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email you
should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining relevant independent
advice.