ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brian Parkinson" <pa...@avaning.com>
Subject RE: way to get resultSet as a list w/out putting data in class
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:48:47 GMT
Hi -

One may might be to implement a row handler.

parki...

-----Original Message-----
From: bhaarat Sharma [mailto:bhaarat.s@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 3:44 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: way to get resultSet as a list w/out putting data in class

Hello,

I am trying to convert resultSet code to use iBatis.

I know in iBatis the results are put in a class and returned as a
collection of those classes.  But my code has a lot of logic in which
we are iterating over the resultset and there are lots of conditional
(if/else)statements.

I am wondering if there is a way to get the results from iBatis as a
simple plain list.
So I can treat the returned list from iBatis as a resultSet basically.

Thanks!