ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Stephen Boyd" <swb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS with DB2 stored procedure call problem
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 13:59:46 GMT
You need to set currentFunctionPath=PERMIT on the datasource.  It is a
custom property that can be set on the jdbc url.  For example,

jdbc:db2://host:port/dbname:currentFunctionPath=PERMIT;currentSchema=PERMIT;

If you are running in websphere, setting this can be done in the custom
properties of the datasource.