ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From anika agarwal <scarlet_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject how to close connection iin iBATIS
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:05:54 GMT
hi ,
we are using iBATIS for our application.Alhough iBATIS closes its connection on its own ,still
 we have certain open connection from our application which is causing issues while running
the application. We have configured transaction manager in sqlMapConfig.xml like :

<transactionManager type="JDBC">
<dataSource type="SIMPLE">
<property name="JDBC.Driver" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" />
<property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="ipaddress" />
<property name="JDBC.Username" value="username" />
<property name="JDBC.Password" value="pwd" />
<property name="JDBC.DefaultAutoCommit" value="true" />
<property name="Pool.MaximumActiveConnections" value="10" />
<property name="Pool.MaximumIdleConnections" value="5" />
<property name="Pool.MaximumCheckoutTime" value="120000" />
<property name="Pool.TimeToWait" value="500" />

</dataSource>
</transactionManager>

Can any one suggest how to overcome this issue and how to close the connection in iBATIS explicitly.

Regards,
Anika

      Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php