ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From John Chien <john.ch...@ncmail.net>
Subject queryForList()
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 20:09:50 GMT

Question about :

public List queryForList(String statementName, Object parameterObject,
int skipResults, int maxResults) throws SQLException

Suppose I have a list of 1625 elements.

The first time I call using               queryForList(statementName,
parameterObject, 0, 500) will give me the first 500 elements,
The second time I call using          queryForList(statementName,
parameterObject, 500, 500) will give me the next 500 elements, (501 - 1000)
The third time I call using              queryForList(statementName,
parameterObject, 1000, 500) will give me the next 500 elements, (1001 -
1500)
The fourth time I call using            queryForList(statementName,
parameterObject, 1500, 500) will give me the next 125 elements, (1501 -
1625)

Am I correct about the use of it ?

Thanks,

John Chien