ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Koka Kiknadze" <226...@gmail.com>
Subject Abator newb: table name(s)
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:07:35 GMT
Merry Christmas,

At last found time to start playing with Abator. Wow, after the first run
it's already clear it'll save tons of time.
The things I found a bit annoying are the following:

I am used to table names like: Employees, Cities
And the corresponding classes: Employee, City

Is it possible to 'ask' abator to remove plural (say, converting 'ies'  to
'y' and removing remaining 's' at the end of table names) from table names?

Another thing is that although column name is like SomeColumn, in the
generated class I get get/setSomecolumn (not get/setSomeColumn). Does not
abator respect case? Or is that my MS SQL driver problem? Or should I switch
to naming columns like Some_Column (the habit from years of using oracle
which I'm trying to overcome).

TYA

Nicholoz Kiknadze