ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Curro <fcopa...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with DB2 and BLOB!!
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:00:01 GMT
 Hi,

I have a problem with all the querys that work with BLOB data in DB2 v8.1.
In my local site (Windows) works fine, but in production (Unix) don't work,
this is the log error:

---> SqlMapClient operation; uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL
state [FFFFF]; error code [-4];

         --- The error occurred in mySqlMap.xml.

         --- The error occurred while executing query.  .

         --- Check the SQL Statement (preparation failed).

         --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: DB2JDBCCursor Received Error in
Method describe:RETURN CODE==> -4 SQLSTATE ==> FFFFF Error Tokens ==> <<DB2
8.1 SQLJ/JDBC>> ; nested exception is
com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException :
I'm using ibatis 2.3.0.677

Any idea?