ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Joni Tan <james7...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: error after adding a field in table
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 07:24:12 GMT

it's "localhost_log.2007-12-26.txt" log file, there is another log file
"localhost_examples_log.2007-12-26.txt" but i think it's just an example log
file and it doesn't have any exception

hmm, i don't have exception caught like try and catch in my codding. But a
while ago i add a simple try and catch in my codding and the status error is
same like before.

   try {
   }catch(Exception ex) {
        out.println(ex);
   }

the thing that make me strange is i just add a column in one of my sql
mapping file but it make all my page that connect to database become error.
>.<

is that any specific manner when making a sql mapping in IBATIS? Because i
just try adding a field again in another table that don't have any relation
with other table (the query only from one table) and it run normaly( no
error) but in the sql mapping have more than one table (that error since one
week ago till now) it become error. --'