ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Joni Tan <james7...@hotmail.com>
Subject error after adding a field in table
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:55:54 GMT

i am making a project using ibatis , tomcat 4.1, and postgres sql as
database.
this program is ok till this last few days, but when I add a field at a
table I got a page hadle exception error, I have add the sql mapping for the
new field but I still get the error. This error make all my pages that
connect to database can't be run correctly, the java page hadle exception
always come out when i try to connect to the database after I add the field
>.<

anyboy have clues about this error ?