ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From KWeisser <kewei...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Stored Procedure Problem
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:32:08 GMT

I'm currently running a Web project in RSA 7.0 using Ibatis.

When I start my local server, I'm able to successfully retrieve a set of
data using several strored procedures.  If I click the back button in the
browser, and then try to re-retrieve that same exact data I get an error.

The error tells me that:
The error occurred in storedProcedureMapping/CMSP3023.xml
The error occurred while applying the parameter map.
Check the the GetOffense.params
Check the results (failed to the retrieve results).

This is an exceptionally odd situation, because it works with no issues the
first time through.  Then if I try to run the exact same set of code with
the same inputs I'm getting this error.  I've also verified that I can run
the procedure many times from the command line in DB2.

Any ideas why this would be happening?

Regards,

Kevin Weisser