ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Thomas Rene Vervik <thomas.ver...@gmail.com>
Subject < and > comparison in sql queries are not accepted by ibatis
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:53:38 GMT

Hello

I am doing a query like this:
	<statement id="getTurnover" resultClass="dbBeans.TurnoverHolder">
  		SELECT SUM(STAT01_04.ST0104_ACC01)  as result
		FROM STAT01_04
		WHERE STAT01_04.ST0104_DIM04 > #fromDate#
		AND STAT01_04.ST0104_DIM04 < #toDate#
	</statement>

but ibatis give me an error that it cant parse the sqlMap. Just to eliminate
all misunderstandings: the query works if I replace the > signs with =, so
the parse problems in not anywhere else in the document.

So my question would be - how do you manage to make < and > comparisons in
queries using ibatis ?

Thanks for all suggestions
Best regards
Thomas Vervik