ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From pooven <poovendra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Memeory leak in com.iBatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl class
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2007 14:16:01 GMT

We are using a iBatis 2.3.677 along with CrystalReport 11.8 ,Websphere
AppServer 6.0.23 and DB2 8.2 and Websphere Portal Server 5.1.0.4, in our
struts based portlet application.

There are 183 reports we are using.

We are facing the outOfMemory issue. After analysing the heapDump file
through the IBM HeapAnalyser we came to know that there is a memory leakage
around 8 MB in the

com.iBatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl class,

I called flushDataCache from the sqlMapper , still it is of no use.

Can any one guide me in this regard.

Thanks,
P.Poovendran