ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Warner Onstine" <warn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trying to bypass xml config/mapping
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:58:19 GMT
Cool, finally tracked down all the little things that was killing this
and managed to get my tests working!

I may be pinging the list with other questions as I run into issues.
Hopefully there won't be too many, but as I beef up my framework I may
be asking more as I run into other config options that I want to
support (keeping it simple right now).

-warner