ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can abator use Oracle rownum to limit results
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:39:08 GMT
Abator doesn't generate code for Oracle rownum support.  But you could
easily extend the generated Example class to add this kind of function.
I'll write some information about extending the example classes for the next
release.

There have been a lot of enhancements to Abator since the 1.0 release.  I
hope to have time to do another release in late December.  In the meantime,
it's easy to check out the latest source and build it yourself.

I'm happy to hear that Abator is providing value on your project.

Jeff Butler