ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Gwyn Evans" <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis gives no error but no results!
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:07:26 GMT
It might be that if they're set up as CHAR(5), then you might want to
try the following...

params.put(new String("family"), new String("CURR "));
params.put(new String("group"),  new String("FXD  "));
params.put(new String("type"),   new String("FXD  "));

i.e. Pad the values you're testing against with ' 's.

(I'm not 100% sure of this, as I don't use fixed CHAR fields with
variable length data, but I've got a vauge recollection of reading
about something similar.)

/Gwyn

Download Wicket 1.3.0-rc1 now! - http://wicketframework.org