ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reporting with iBatis
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:01:22 GMT
Brandon and I had to do this once - we decided it was easier to not
use iBATIS for 2 reasons.

The first was what you are describing: it's a pain to get that data
into Jasper for iBATIS.

Second, the design tool for Jasper worked better with SQL that other
data sources.

As much as iBATIS helps in lots of other cases, it doesn't so much in
this one. :)

Larry