ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Walter.Heesterm...@toyota-europe.com
Subject Re: Setting schema name
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:09:18 GMT
Hi,

What a like to have is that I deploy, for example, a web application
inside the WebSphere environment, and the proeprties file with teh schema
information is outside this application, the file is somewhere on the
filesystem and then loaded by the ibatis runtime when needed. This
properties file will specify a schema name different between our
environments (TST/DEV/ACC/PRD/EMR);

Kind regards,
Walter

Carlos de Luna Saenz <cdelunasaenz@yahoo.com.mx>
13/11/2007 16:56
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

user-java@ibatis.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Setting schema name

Yes, use something like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
"dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">
and put your file inside the dtd directory... i have a resource directory
that eclipse recognize as a source directory.
Greetings