ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From lucy.fos...@uk.abnamro.com
Subject RE: iBatis gives no error but no results!
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:48:13 GMT
Thanks to everyone for all their help and suggestions.

Regards,
Lucy

             "Jean-Francois
             Poilpret"
             <jfpoilpret@yahoo                                          To
             .fr>                      <user-java@ibatis.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             15/11/2007 11:34
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: iBatis gives no error but no
             Please respond to         results!
             user-java@ibatis.
                apache.org

However, beware that if you use "TRIM(T2.M_TRN_FMLY) = #family#" as
suggested, you will remove the possibility to use any index set on
M_TRN_FMLY. If your table is small, then it won't be a problem, but if it
is
big, then there may be a big performance hit there.

Cheers

Jean-Francois