ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Davide Rogora" <drog...@unionefiduciaria.it>
Subject R: Reporting with iBatis
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:09:58 GMT
Larry,
thanks for your reply.

It's a pity that iBatis could not return a java.sql.resultset to be passed
to JasperReports for the following reasons:
1) Now all the sql statements of our application are in sqlmap xml files
2) If we cannot use iBatis for the reports we cannot use the powerful
feature of "Dynamic mapped statements"

Do you think that this feature will be implemented in future versions of
iBatis?
If we add this feature by creating a custom version of iBatis do you think
this will be easy?

Davide.