ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Christopher Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: AW: unexpected ExceptionInInitializerError
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 17:51:36 GMT
If creating a new server config doesn't work, I would try building a war
from the source and deploying that to a standalone tomcat instance.  It
seems like the tomcat plugin and eclipse aren't playing well together.
Maybe the plugin doesn't automatically add jars in the WEB-INF/lib directory
to the classpath or something like that.

So if you can get the war to run in a standalone tomcat server, then you
know it's the plugin and/or eclipse.  If you can't get it to run, you're
then only dealing with a standalone tomcat instance and your warfile rather
than tomcat, the warfile, the plugin, and eclipse.

And it still doesn't make sense that you had to put the dtds in a directory.
The xml parser should have found them in the ibatis jars, even if your
machine has no internet access.

What version of Java are you using?

And what xml libraries are you using?

/