ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Christopher Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: AW: unexpected ExceptionInInitializerError
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 17:08:55 GMT
Are there ibatis or commons-logging jars anywhere else in Tomcat besides
WEB-INF/lib?  For example, if you have an ibatis jar in the server/lib
directory, it won't have visibility into WEB-INF/lib.

And are you running Tomcat through Eclipse via a plugin?  Or are you using
Eclipse to develop the code and then deploying to Tomcat?

On 11/9/07 9:48 AM, "Jeremy Jardin" <jeremy.jardin@gmail.com> wrote:

> all of those jars are in the WEB-INF/lib directory.... where the  have to be
> !
>
> Ibatis version2.2 ./......
>

> Christopher Lamey wrote:
>>
>> Can you do these commands in the root of your Tomcat install?
>>
>>     find . -name "*commons-logg*jar"
>>     fina . -name "*ibatis*jar"
>>
>> So we know what jars are where.
>>
>> Also, what version of ibatis are you using?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Chris
>>
>> On 11/9/07 3:12 AM, "Jeremy Jardin" <jeremy.jardin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Of course, I have that lib.. That was the first thing I made sur before
>>> posting :)
>>>
>>> I really don't understand !
>>> maybe conflicts between common-logging and log4j ?
>>>
>>> heeelp

fr.gouv.finances.douane.dnsce.oci.business.exception.DAOConfLoadingExceptio>>>>