ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From charlie bird <zebthe...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: AW: unexpected ExceptionInInitializerError
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:57:24 GMT
Looks like you've lost the commons logging jar from
your classpath somehow. Have look at your Eclipse
project properties java buildpath (Right click on your
project in the navigator window - properties - java
build path - libraries). If you do not have
commons-logging-somenumbers.jar there than that'll be
your problem.

Charlie

--- Jeremy Jardin <jeremy.jardin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, I've got something more..
> I think a library is missing ...
>
> I caught the Throwable exception et logged the cause
> :
>
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error
> creating logger for class class
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.
> Cause:
>     at com.ibatis.common.logging.LogFactory.getLog
> (LogFactory.java:33)
>     at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.<clinit>(SqlMapClientImpl.java:41)
>     ... 51 more
> Caused by:
>     at

sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0
> (Native
> Method)
>     at

>     at

sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java
> :27)
>     at

java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
>     at

com.ibatis.common.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:31)
>     ... 52 more
> org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
>     at

com.ibatis.common.logging.jakarta.JakartaCommonsLoggingImpl.<init>(JakartaCommonsLoggingImpl.java:11)
>     ... 57 more
>  INFO [http-8888-Processor24] (?:?) - Cause de
> l'exception :
> java.lang.RuntimeException : Error creating logger
> for class class
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.
> Cause:
>  WARN [http-8888-Processor24]
> (RequestProcessor.java:528) - Unhandled
> Exception thrown: class

fr.gouv.finances.douane.dnsce.oci.business.exception.DAOConfLoadingException

=== message truncated ===

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/