ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From charlie bird <zebthe...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Child beans as a java.util.Map
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:20:11 GMT
Thanks loads for that - Will do.

I have an unrelated question.
In our app we've got lazy loading enabled with the
cglib enhancement enabled. Sometimes though I'd like
to use eager loading instead.

Is there a handy way of forcing cglib to return the
actual object rather than the cglib proxy object?
I ask because we have data load routines that use
reflection to update object values and this fails as
the object class returns as enhancerbylib rather than
object actual class.

Thanks

Charlie