ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Using # in a schema name?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:06:02 GMT
That's weird, I would assume iBATIS to just inject the schemaname, not
reprocess it. Try escaping the # with ##.

Niels

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralf Assmann [mailto:ralf.assmann@innovations.de]
Sent: donderdag 15 november 2007 14:55
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Using # in a schema name?

Hi there,

using iBATIS, we have to problem setting the schema name of a table.

If the statement is defined as

SELECT field1
FROM ${schema}.TESTTABLE
WHERE field2 = #field2#

and the ${schema} set to "ab#123" in den configuration files (the schema

name ist given as a username, no change is possible), iBATIS tries to
execute a statement like

SELECT field1
FROM ab#123.TESTTABLE
WHERE field2 = #field2#

Now, the problem is, that # is a placeholder for attributes, iBATIS
tries to find a getter for #123.TESTTABLE WHERE field2 = #.

How is it possible to set a schema name including a # in its name?

Many thanks.

Ralf