ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "bhaarat Sharma" <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject iBatis with Oracle stored procs (multiple resultsets)
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:07:09 GMT
Hi

I am fairly new to iBatis. We are currently using iBatis with java and MS
sql server. Stored procedures returning multiple resultMaps is working fine
for us right now.

However, we are going to be switching to oracle soon and As you know oracle
has RF Cursors when it comes to returning multiple resultsets from stored
procs.  I am just wondering if there are known problems with this approach ?

I am going to be trying this very soon but just wanted to know if some of
you out there are already aware of some known hiccups.

Thanks

--
-bhaarat