ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <guillen.olmos.an...@servexternos.repsolypf.com>
Subject RE: iBatis with Oracle stored procs (multiple resultsets)
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:26:18 GMT
Thank you Sharma.

How do you work whith the two result maps when you are programming  the API?

A java method can only return one result...

Can any one confirm me if it's possible to work whith two result maps and how?

Thank you

________________________________

De: bhaarat Sharma [mailto:bhaarat.s@gmail.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2007 13:45
Para: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Asunto: Re: iBatis with Oracle stored procs (multiple resultsets)

I am doing something like this:

  <procedure id="getUsage" parameterMap="getUsageCall" resultMap="select-usage-object1,select-usage-object2">
      {call test_friends (?)}
   </procedure>

as you see we have two resultMaps. I think thats the way to do it. But maybe someone Senior
can help us both...

On Nov 26, 2007 5:25 AM, < guillen.olmos.angel@servexternos.repsolypf.com <mailto:guillen.olmos.angel@servexternos.repsolypf.com>
> wrote:

	Hi,

	i'm using SQL Server too. Stored procedures returning multiple resultSet works, but I can
only map the first resultSet into a resultMap. ┬┐How do you map the multiple resultSets?

	I can't find the sintax to do this.

	Thanks

	Angel