ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <guillen.olmos.an...@servexternos.repsolypf.com>
Subject RE: iBatis with Oracle stored procs (multiple resultsets)
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:25:44 GMT
Hi,

i'm using SQL Server too. Stored procedures returning multiple resultSet works, but I can
only map the first resultSet into a resultMap. ┬┐How do you map the multiple resultSets?

I can't find the sintax to do this.

Thanks

Angel

________________________________

De: bhaarat Sharma [mailto:bhaarat.s@gmail.com]
Enviado el: domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2007 22:07
Para: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Asunto: iBatis with Oracle stored procs (multiple resultsets)

Hi

I am fairly new to iBatis. We are currently using iBatis with java and MS sql server. Stored
procedures returning multiple resultMaps is working fine for us right now.

However, we are going to be switching to oracle soon and As you know oracle has RF Cursors
when it comes to returning multiple resultsets from stored procs.  I am just wondering if
there are known problems with this approach ?

I am going to be trying this very soon but just wanted to know if some of you out there are
already aware of some known hiccups.

Thanks

--
-bhaarat