ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From cuong PN <pncuon...@yahoo.com>
Subject ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 02:29:54 GMT

Hi all

We've been trying to solve this problem without any success yet. Hope you
guys can help!:-)

We're hitting this error:

DaoConfig: getDaoManager:
com.ibatis.dao.engine.impl.StandardDaoManager@f91c8f
com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Failed to queryForList - id [SomeID],
parameterObject [com.sums.entity.SomeEntity@1bbfd3a].  Cause:
--- Check the SomeID-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (query failed).
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

        at
com.ibatis.dao.client.template.SqlMapDaoTemplate.queryForList(SqlMapDaoTemplate.java:284)
        at
com.sums.implementation.SumsDaoImpl.getDetails(SumsDaoImpl.java:40)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor60.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at com.ibatis.dao.engine.impl.DaoProxy.invoke(DaoProxy.java:72)
        at $Proxy10.getDetails(Unknown Source)
        at
com.sums.beans.SomeBean.validate(JobPaymentEnquiryRetrieveBean.java:472)
        at com.portnet.base.BaseServlet.doPost(BaseServlet.java:318)
        at com.portnet.base.SecureServlet.doPost(SecureServlet.java:53)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1077)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:465)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:348)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:7047)
        at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
        at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3902)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2773)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:224)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:183)
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- Check the SomeID-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (query failed).
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Everything runs fine in our DEV environment. But the moment we move it to
SIT, it shows that error. Some googling has been done but no solution found.
At most I've read that it has something to do with DUAL or SEQUENCE in
Oracle Database Server (we're running 10g). But I don't quite get it. Any
help will be greatly appreciated!

Many personal thanks! :-)
Cuong