ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeremy Jardin <jeremy.jar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: unexpected ExceptionInInitializerError
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 17:25:22 GMT

so,

I can't find any other jar out of the WEB-INF/lib directory..
and I'm using an eclipse plugin to start my tomcat. I'm using de EUROPA
version
of eclipse, able to start a tomcat server. (and not the sysdeo plugin)

I don't think there's any pb with my eclipse environment, because the
exception appears
from the web pages...when my authentication servlet load ibatis conf.
I checked the directory
in which my webapp has been deployed..everything's alright, every libs are
the good place..

maybe should I try to delete my server configuration and re-configurate a
new one..