ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeremy Jardin <jeremy.jar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unexpected ExceptionInInitializerError
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:16:41 GMT

So, that's the stackTrace...

 INFO [http-8888-Processor24] (?:?) - Problème au chargement de la
configuration d'IBATIS - java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError -
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.<init>(SqlMapConfigParser.java:55)
    at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser
.<init>(SqlMapConfigParser.java:42)
    at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(SqlMapClientBuilder.java:78)
    at
com.ibatis.dao.engine.transaction.sqlmap.SqlMapDaoTransactionManager.configure
(SqlMapDaoTransactionManager.java:52)
    at
com.ibatis.dao.engine.builder.xml.XmlDaoManagerBuilder.parseTransactionManager(XmlDaoManagerBuilder.java:193)
    at com.ibatis.dao.engine.builder.xml.XmlDaoManagerBuilder.parseContext
(XmlDaoManagerBuilder.java:157)
    at
com.ibatis.dao.engine.builder.xml.XmlDaoManagerBuilder.buildDaoManager(XmlDaoManagerBuilder.java:102)
    at
com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoManagerBuilder.buildDaoManager(DaoManagerBuilder.java
:59)
    at fr.gouv.finances.douane.dnsce.service.DaoConfLoader.init(Unknown
Source)