ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Yerraguntla <raveend...@yahoo.com>
Subject IBatis - NestedSQLException
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 06:20:21 GMT

I am using IBATIS (with Abator generated DAOs, SQL Map, etc.). I am getting
an error on execution on selectByExample method that IBatis generated even
with a singleValue criteria that I am trying to pass. I know I am
communicating ok when I use selectByPrimaryKey().
Please help me in understanding what the problem could be.

My code:
public class LoginBean {

  private DaoManager daoManager = DaoConfig.getDaomanager();
  private List<Accounts> accts = null;
  private AccountsExample query = null;
  private AccountsDAO aDao = null;

 	public LoginBean () {
      super();
      this.daoManager = daoManager;
      this.query = new AccountsExample();
      this.aDao = (AccountsDAO) daoManager.getDao(AccountsDAO.class);

	}

	public List<Accounts> getLoginResult(String uName) {

       daoManager.getDao(AccountsDAO.class);

        query.createCriteria().andACCOUNT_NAMEEqualTo("user");

        try {
           accts = (List<Accounts>)aDao.selectByExample(query);

          System.out.println("Size of the result set" +
accts.get(0).getACCOUNT_NAME());

        } catch (Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
	  }

	   return accts;
	}

}

When I execute this simple method thru a test program,
I am getting the following error.

--- The error occurred in
com/basware/dao/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/accounts.xml.
--- The error occurred while preparing the mapped statement for execution.
--- Check the accounts.abatorgenerate_selectByExample.
--- Check the parameter map.
--- Cause: com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: Error getting
ordinal list from JavaBean. Cause java.lang.NumberFormatException: For
input string: ""
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: Error getting