ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chris O'Connell" <oconn...@gorillachicago.com>
Subject RE: Getting a classcastexception
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:53:19 GMT
Oops.  Pilot error.  Why is it you can look at something for hours, and then
as soon as you ask for help you figure out the problem?

  _____

From: Chris O'Connell [mailto:oconnell@gorillachicago.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 10:23 AM
To: 'user-java@ibatis.apache.org'
Subject: Getting a classcastexception

I am lazy loading a list.  When I am debugging my code, I see that for my
attribute, there is a class that is a Proxy, not my real class (in the
config file, I am specifying that the class is a java.util.List).  So, when
I try to 'get' that List, I get a class cast exception.  I am following the
standard 'bean' notation in my class for the setter/getter.  Is there
something special I need to do so that the Proxy is generated with the
correct class?

Thanks in advance,

Chris