ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chetan Nayak" <chetannay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Ouput from IBatis
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 04:15:20 GMT
Sangeetha ,

                 I have used it in my project ,this is what i do.I will give
you a sample query

<select id="queryName" parameterClass="java..util.Map" resultClass="xml"
xmlResultName="PERSON">
select firstname from person
</select>

When you call IBATIS API'S ,Call the queryForListing method ,It return me
the result as String object ,But i kinda feel it's slow.

Thanks
Chetan